Thursday, January 27, 2011

Please grow up girl!

Apa perasaan anda bila ada perempuan tiba-tiba sound anda 'please don't disturb us'? Agak memeranjatkan aku dan aku sangat tak puas hati apa pasal betina gelabah ni tiba-tiba nak sound orang? Who this girl? Huhh? For your information, I am not interested with anybody including lesbian or bisexual and especially your boyfriend, darling. Seriously, I have no intention to tackle your boyfriend plus your lovely boyfriend are not somebody so why I want him? I already have a boyfriend, much better than him so please cermin muka and please stop talking nonsense. I tak mahu hina tapi jangan tuduh melulu dan you are so funny, girl. Baru habis UPSR ke? If your boyfriend have a Bentley, you need to worry, I still can understand but frankly speaking I am not like you, sudah ludah jilat balik. And I think you are quite angry when I am said that last night because you terasa ke? haha. Stop jealous with me, barbie*

No comments:

Post a Comment