Monday, March 14, 2011

I want to share with you about this!

I have done my shower and I noticed this shampoo is really WORK! Actually I used Tresemme before and it's quite good for my hair. I have no problems to use any shampoo as long bukan brand yang bukan-bukan.hehe Tresemme is also quite good. My hair is not too dullness and oily. And luckly, I have no dandruff thank God. Hahaha. So, its help to make my hair look so soo lovely. I quite particular about hair care. Loreal Total Repair have a good smell than Tresemme. I love it so much. Nak buat french twist pun payah. Look shiny and sangat mudah di urus.
*Tresemme Deep Cleansing + remoisturize conditioner

Jika anda menggunakan seperti di atas, anda akan notice rambut anda akan lebih volume than before. Love it so muchhhh! Maybe, I akan guna Loreal Total Repair at the moment. Thats all for today, I want to wear my pajamas. Where is it, bibik? Haiyooo.


No comments:

Post a Comment